As one of the most secure FireStick apps, a Private Internet Access VPN is an excellent choice. The service is available in over 78 countries with 35500 servers and supports up to ten connections at once. Here in this guide, we are covering How To Install PIA On Firestick. Additionally, installing Private Internet Access on your FireStick is easy since it’s available on Amazon’s App Store. However, to use it on Fire Stick or other devices, you must buy its subscription.
Installation Of PIA On Firestick
Here are the steps you will need to take to install the official app from the Amazon App Store. Let’s begin!
- Launch the FireStick app and navigate the Find tab on the FireStick home screen.
- Select the Search tile.
- Enter Private Internet Access in the search box and select the full term from the suggestion list.
- The search results will display the private Internet Access VPN title; click on it.
- Click on Get or Download to begin the download process.
- Upon completion of the installation, click the Open button.
How To Setup Private Internet Access On Firestick
Choose the PIA VPN application from your applications folder. Long-press the FireStick’s remote control button until the menu appears. Go to the Apps section. Your device displays a list of all your installed applications. To deal with PIA more effectively, put it at the top of your priority list.
It is best to scroll down to PIA without clicking on it and then move it. Select Move from your remote’s menu, then move PIA to the top row of apps using your directional buttons. Finally, press the select button on your remote to complete the move. You may now open PIA VPN from the FireStick home screen and continue to the next step.
Best PIA Settings For Firestick
- Launch the PIA VPN app service on FireStick.
- Then click on log in.
- To access your PIA account, enter the credentials you received with your subscription.
- Following your successful sign-in, PIA will require permission to configure your FireStick. Once FireStick requests a connection, click OK several times to complete it.
- Next, you will see the PIA home screen. Click on the large yellow icon to set up a PIA VPN connection for FireStick.
Users with Private Internet Access will find the interface easy to use. Navigating and selecting servers is easy. When you launch the app, you can easily select a server. Multiple servers are available in the app for some countries, like the USA. So, select it according to your needs.
Update Of PIA On Firestick
To update PIA on Firestick, log in and click the notification that appears whenever an update is available. To prevent conflicts, we recommend uninstalling older versions before installing the latest ones.
The Private Internet Access service is ideal for Amazon FireStick devices. The FireStick’s large server network enables users to unblock blocked services such as Amazon Prime, Hulu, BBC, and U.S. Netflix. Its affordability and performance are both excellent.
Also, it makes watching your favorite shows easier. You can also stream shows at superfast speeds. If you are unhappy with its operation, you may cancel your subscription for a refund within 30 days.